Connector Pipe Screen
Fabco’s CPS is a full capture device designed to trap trash and debris inside the catch basin.
Learn more about our unique design.
Connector Pipe Screen Overview
Certified as a full capture device by the State of California, Fabco’s Connector Pipe Screens (CPS) are designed to treat water by trapping trash and debris inside the catch basin while allowing filtered stormwater to exit via the effluent pipe. Fabco CPS devices are designed to fit through a typical ⌀22″ manhole opening, making installation easy in both new and existing catch basins. All of our standard CPS devices are designed to treat and bypass water at the same rate as the pipe they’re protecting.
Connector Pipe Screen Specifications
- Available for outlet pipes up to ⌀36″
- Perforated screen is 51% open area with 3/16″ holes
- Screen open area ≥ Outlet pipe area
- Bypass prevents flooding if screen is blinded
- Bypass area ≥ Oulet pipe area
- Collapses for entry via curb inlet or ⌀22″ manhole opening
Connector Pipe Screen LITE & Hinged Comparison
Connector Pipe Screen LITE Features:
- Available in aluminum or stainless steel
- Customizable shape/size for abnormal catch basins
- Minimalistic design, only add the features you need:
- Bottom cover for elevated pipes
- Top cover for pipes below a curb/grated inlet
- CASQA certified top cover
Hinged Connector Pipe Screen Features:
- Available in stainless steel
- Extremely durable, idea for intermittent cleanouts
- Fully framed with 304 stainless steel angle iron
- Perforated top cover always included
- No option to customize shape/size
10469-11-000 CPS (4″ Small Pipe Protection)
10382-1-000 CPS (2″ Small Pipe Protection)
10373-1-000 CPS (Orifice Plate)
10020-34-000 CPS (42″ Expanded Metal Fabrication)
10020-5-000 CPS (30″ Pipe Retrofit Through Manhole)
Fabco Industries is a leader in stormwater filtration treatment products and engineering. Solve virtually any stormwater pollution challenge with our sustainable, simple-to-maintain filtration solutions. Our stormwater products are highly effective for various applications including retrofits, new construction, and green infrastructure.