Connector Pipe Screen Trash Capture Filter Device Overview
Fabco’s Connector Pipe Screen (CPS) is designed to treat water by trapping trash and debris inside the catch basin while allowing filtered stormwater to exit via the effluent pipe. Fabco CPS devices are designed to fit through a typical ⌀22″ manhole opening, making installation easy in both new and existing catch basins. Our standard CPS trash capture filter device is designed to treat and bypass water at the same rate as the pipe they’re protecting.
California Water Board certified full capture configuration is also available. See gallery below.
Connector Pipe Screen Specifications
- Available for outlet pipes up to ⌀36″
- Perforated screen is 51% open area with 3/16″ holes
- Screen open area ≥ Outlet pipe area
- Bypass prevents flooding if screen is blinded
- Bypass area ≥ Oulet pipe area
- Collapses for entry via curb inlet or ⌀22″ manhole opening
Connector Pipe Screen L & U Configurations
Connector Pipe Screen Trash Capture Filter Device Features:
- Available in aluminum or stainless steel
- Customizable shape/size for abnormal catch basins
- Minimalistic design, only add the features you need:
- Bottom cover for elevated pipes
- Top cover for pipes below a curb/grated inlet
- SWRCB certified top cover
Fabco Industries is a leader in stormwater filtration treatment products and engineering. Solve virtually any stormwater pollution challenge with our sustainable, simple-to-maintain filtration solutions. Our stormwater products are highly effective for various applications including retrofits, new construction, and green infrastructure.