Beehive Rain Garden Overflow Filter Overview
Rain gardens are generally designed to only capture either the first inch of runoff or some specific Water Quality Volume (WQv) for treatment. Some type of overflow mechanism should be considered in order to prevent erosion and other potential damage from flooding. Fabco’s Beehive, or Rain Garden Overflow Filter, is the perfect solution for this application. It can be added to capture floatables and solids in any type of round bypass or overflow structure.
Fabco’s Beehive Bioretention Overflow Containment Filter Consists of Two Components:
- A geotextile filter bag connected to a support frame using a support ring.
- An expansion ring (plastic or aluminum) is sized to fit inside the pipe.
Key Benefits of Fabco Beehive Rain Garden Overflow Filters For Green Infrastructure Rain Gardens
- Simple, durable, corrosion resistant construction
- Sizes to fit most pipes: 8” up to 36” ID – short (12”) and long (21”) bags available
- Fast, simple installation
- No worries about grate/frame compatibility
- Cost-effective protection for high flow operation
- Reduces clogs – keeps sediments and debris out of underground detention unit
- Quick clean out – beehive filter lifts up and out for servicing
Click Here for more information about our Geotextile Filter Bag products.
Beehive Filter Sack
Beehive Filter Expanding Ring
Fabco Industries is a leader in stormwater filtration treatment products and engineering. Solve virtually any stormwater pollution challenge with our sustainable, simple-to-maintain filtration solutions. Our stormwater products are highly effective for various applications including retrofits, new construction, and green infrastructure.